6 Signs of Poor Circulation
Most people are not even aware they have poor circulation.
Don’t ignore these symptoms…
- Feeling cold (especially in your hands or feet)
- Tingling or burning sensations in your fingers or toes
- Slow healing of sores on arms and legs
- Pains in your calf muscles when walking
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Varicose veins combined with swelling and pain
These symptoms may or may not be caused by poor circulation. If you’re concerned, consult your health care practitioner.